Friday, September 19, 2008

Too Blue to Entertain You

This has been a majorly 'blah' week for me. My attitude is fairly rotten, and belongs in the garbage. I would like to be able to blame it on those lovely 3 letters women were raised to believe are a valid excuse for all things crabby...but that's just not the case. I have my ideas, but I don't like those either. Ignore and Deny, my newest best friends.

I think I got some decent sleep last night, because I'm feeling slightly better today. I woke up feeling like I was never going to be fully alive again EV-AR, and here I am at 10am feeling alright with the world. Oh roller coaster, why can't I quit you?

I do feel bad for my attitude last night. My poor husband...he had an amazing day, was obviously in an amazing mood, and obviously super stoked to just be by my side last night. I could not seem to get a grip, not fair to him at all. Has anyone else noticed that it's a rare day when both significant others are in an equally good mood? It's usually that one person had a terrible day and the other had an amazing day, am I right? The best days, the heartiest laughs, the biggest smiles, the squeeziest hugs? Those are the rare day that we both are in wonderful moods and we love eachother more than words. Okay, that's not exactly fair to say. I love him more than words every day, I just don't choose to show him that I love him more than words every day.

I gotta get a grip. I gotta get some sleep. And I got a plan. But don't hold your breath, I'm certainly not holding mine.

p.s. Thank God for awesome customers who can lighten this day. I feel like Anne of Green Gables and I just met my bosom friend.

No comments: