Monday, September 8, 2008

6 Whole Months, You Complete Me.

Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary (Dating, of course. We've been married for almost 2 months now). It seems so weird that someone I see every single day and love so deeply (that it can only be displayed through my eyes and in our most intimate moments) has only been a part of my life for 6 months. It's amazing how ready my heart was for him, and also how ready his heart was for me. We are both still kind of blown away at our lives and how we now live them together, instead of seperately.
This past weekened we drove up to Maryland with my parents and brother to go visit family and participate in a surprise birthday party for my grandfather who turned 70. We had a lot of fun together and I can't tell you how many members of my family pulled me to the side to tell me how happy I seem and that Brad already feels like such a part of the family, and that they can't remember what it was like without him or that he fits in so well he may as well have been here all along. I know that has to make him feel good, it sure does make me feel good.
I got to see my cousin and her newest baby, Hayden. The whole trip was a success and it was such a great time seeing my family and things just felt...perfect. My life is complete, that's honestly how he makes me feel. Sure I want a child and to expand our family and all of the wonderful stuff...but I'm so perfectly content that, everything else just seems so much less important than loving this man and being loved.
Pictures and video on Flickr!

No comments: